Home Insurance Claims
Claim on Death
Claims Accident Guide
- Report to the police within 24 hours.
- Report to the broker / insurer as soon as possible.
down names, addresses, registration numbers of third parties involved
and their insurance details.
down names, addresses and telephone numbers of independent witnesses.
not pay money to any third party without the insurer's written
- Refer to the broker / insurer immediately all summonses,
communications received from the police authorities.
- Forward broker / insurer immediately all correspondences
from third parties unanswered.
- Remove damaged car to insurer's authorized workshop.
- Complete claim form and forward to broker / insurer with
a copy of police report, registration card, road tax disc, driver's
/ insured's IC and driving license.
lodging Third Party Claims, the following procedures must be
- Obtain police sketch plan and investigation results.
- Notify third party in writing of your intention to claim
and request him to notify his insurer.
- Obtain estimated cost of repairs from the authorized workshop.
- Forward estimated repair costs together with adjuster report
and other supporting documents to broker / third party's insurer.
Option For Comprehensive Policyholders for lodging Third
- Forward to broker / own insurer, claim form, police report,
driver's / insured's IC and driving license, estimated cost of
repairs and a signed declaration confirming circumstances are
true and solely due to negligence of third party.
Hospital & Surgical
Insurance Claims Guide
- Notify your broker / insurer as soon as possible.
broker / insurer will forward to you a copy of a claim form.
- Submit to broker / insurer the required documents:-
- Claim form duly signed and completed.
- Medical Report duly signed and completed by the attending
- Original bills and receipts incurred in respect of the
a case where a Managed Care Organization is involved
- Notify the Managed Care Organization (MCO) immediately.
MCO will validate if the condition is covered by the policy and
the best option for the required treatment.
letter of guarantee would be forwarded to the hospital by the
MCO (hospital deposit is not necessary).
discharge from the hospital, the MCO will take over the settlement
of validated medical bills.
ineligible or excess expenses must be paid by the Insured upon
Click here to download the Claim Form >>
right-click on the icon, and choose 'Save Target As..."